What's up blog, tuning in for my second post of the week. I am still feeling very meh ever since I got the flu. However, I must keep fighting so that my body can reach its equilibrium. In today's blog I am going to be conducting research about the first question of the Creative Common Reflection portion of my project. Hopefully you guys enjoy, thank you.
Understanding the Question
Before we can start research on what the question is and how to answer lets first learn what the question means. So what does "How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?" mean? The question is basically asking how my film follows or breaks the normal rules of my genre, and what my film says about real people or real-world issues.
So we are going to want to answer this question by not only discussing about what conventions are but also discussing the conventions I used and discussing whether not my conventions are for or against general conventions. We are also going to want to finish answering the question by ending with a discussion about representation. Representation refers to the choices made in how individuals, groups, events, and issues are illustrated within a production.
No comments:
Post a Comment